Why should I rent from Mazecroft Properties?
- FREE to register with Mazecroft Lettings, just notify us today with your requirements
- Appointment times that are convenient to the tenant
- Tenancy agreement is prepared under current legislation
- Viewing is accompanied
- We only manage properties of high standards that meet all of our in-house criteria
- All deposits/bonds are held in a deposit protection scene (DPS)
- Mazecroft will professionally manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord
- A written inventory including statement of conditions
- We offer Internet listing of properties with digital photographs to help you make the right choice of property
Local Information – Leicester City
The city of Leicester has a population of nearly 560,000 and is a cosmopolitan city with its many cultures reflected in its restaurants, clubs, shops and festivals. The 700 year old market is one of the largest covered markets in Europe. The city centre and other areas provide a wide choice of shops.
Specifically, the Highcrodd Shopping centre offers the choice of inner city shopping, or visit Fosse Park for that out of town experience just off junction 21 of the M1.
Leicester city football club has developed the new state of the art stadium as part of its long term commitment to football in the city and in conjunction with both the Leicester Tigers Rugby and Leicester cricket club. The city is well serviced for sport.
The National Space Centre is one of Leicester’s major attractions and is heavily involved with the countries space programme.
Demontfort Hall, located on the edge of Victoria Park in Leicester, offers a variety of events, concerts and festivals, which cover the interests of the multi cultural local population.